I have been working with physical therapies for over 15 years and for over 10-years I have had great success as a massage therapist right here in Belfast. In 2021 I became a member of the Dial a Massage Therapist group. I believe strongly in the healing properties of massage therapies (touch therapy) and with my experience as a massage therapist, you are in good hands.
My name is Milo and my job as a massage therapist is to bring relief to physical pain and reduce stress within the physical body. Rejuvenate your body, mind and soul.
Why do you want to deal with me?
There is many massage therapist around and what makes me different to most others is simple…
- 10-Years experience as a professional massage therapist
- Specialises in physical rehabilitation and sports massage therapies
- Offers stress and anxiety relief therapy
- I have been dealing with professional athletes for over 8 years with great success.
- I run yoga classes, events and retreats for better flexibility, improved endurance and reduced stress and anxiety for over 10 years.
- I am a man with strong hands and can get into those knotted spots of tension and trapped pain.
Where am I located?
As the same as most other therapists, I work from my home on Willowholms street, BT6, Belfast. I do not take walk-in appointments and as I only work with massage therapies Thursdays and Fridays. Advance booking is a must.